2019 National Meet
- Monday - July 8th
- 6pm - Early Bird dinner with President
Dave and First Lady Deb had about 50 people in
attendance for a delicious meal.
- Tuesday - July 9th
- All Day - Lots of people were already
scattered around the fairgrounds enjoying their
Crosleys and conversations with new and old
friends. The real early birds showed up the week
before, with two dozen plus already enjoying the
fairgrounds by Saturday the 6th.
- 10am - The new Crosley Crafters group
had a small turn out, it may take another year to
catch on since it was a last minute add to the
- 5pm - Downtown Wauseon Cruise Night, I
didn't get a count but they were a popular
addition to the weekly cruise.
- Wednesday - July 10th
- 8am - Breakfast Bonanza - Nice drive and
a good turn out
- 10am - The new Jr. Mechanics Session
didn't happen, maybe next year
- 10am - Crosley Crafters - same as
- 11am - Trip to Sauder Village Living
History museum and farm
- 4pm - FARMO Bingo with Debbie. Always fun,
good turn out
- Thursday - July 11th
- All Day - Silent Auction -
Biggest selection of items ever
- 8am - Ladies Breakfast with Debbie - From
the pictures it looked like they had fun
- 9am - Board of Directors meeting. ByLaw
changes approved for membership vote. Agreed that
future meets would be Monday through Saturday and
other items. See Quarterly for an overview of the
- 10am - Crosley Crafters - Same as Tuesday
- 10am -Meet with the President, Vice
President, Treasurer, Editor, Membership Chairman,
Directors. Directors meeting ran long but a few
came and we broke for a few questions.
- 10:30am - Crosley Kids Craft time with
Debbie - Kids having fun
- 12:30 - Fulton Manor Nursing Home Cruise.
Didn't get a count of cars but had 3 pre-wars and
a nice selection of other years and models.
Residence seem to enjoy our visit and the ice
cream handed out by the Manor.
- 4pm - FARMO Bingo with Debbie. Moved to a
building with AC helped attendance.
- 6pm - Keystone Region - Road Rally. 58
cars, biggest ever. The Police block all
intersections and lead the way. Tiny's was ready
to feed us ice cream but we over flowed into a few
other ice cream spots.
- 8pm - Fireside chat, good conversation
and stories about past meets and members.
- Friday - July 12th
- All Day - Flea Market and Craft area had
39 vendors, mostly Crosley parts, many cars for
- All Day - Ohio Region Trading Post - had
some interesting items for sale for those of us
that didn't want to tend a flea market space.
- All Day - Silent Auction - continued with
a few more items added.
- 9:30 - Jim Welther and helpers, organize
a bunch of Crosleys and all the people he could
gather for an Aerial photo of the number 50 and
then 80 for our celebration (50 years for the
club, 80 years for Crosley). Enough Crosleys
showed up for the photo they added an underline.
See pictures in meet photos
- 10am - Crosley Crafters - See Tuesday
- 10:30am - Crosley Kids Craft time with
Debbie - More fun for kids
- 11:30am - Crosley Pinewood Derby for ages
5-11 and 12-17. Was bigger than last year and
growing. Prizes awarded.
- 1pm - Crosley Car Games on the infield
track. Directed by Cody. Take-Apart-Car Challenge
followed by the coasting competition, a second
take a part team then made a try. Then the ever
popular, “Take me to the Dance” in a Crosley and
then a third take a part team. Around 11 minutes
was the winner for putting a Crosley together and
drive it off the field, but the record is still
around 8 minutes for a pro team.
- 5:30 - Annual Banquet - Gather in the Jr.
Fair Building (Air Conditioned) we had a record
220 in attendance for a very good meal.
- Saturday - July 13th
- 8am - Show field open with each owner/car
photographed and directed to the proper class on
the show field. A record 134 cars were on the
field including 23 pre-wars, the spotlight class.
Another 35 cars were on the grounds during the
week that were either for sale or the owners were
having to much fun to put their cars on the field
for the day. The most Pre-War Crosleys every in
one place, including several extremely rare
- All Day - Flea Market and Craft show
- All Day - Ohio Region Trading Post -
- 10:30am - The new Crosley Kids Treasure
Hunt with Debbie was a great success with around
20 kids participating. They had to find people
from clues and asking people for help identifing
the people they were looking for, when found they
ask the person a question and got a sticker.
Fastest finding all 10 people won. There were 15
people to find but there were two age groups of
participate and some people were on both
lists. I was one of the people to be found
and the description people gave of me was
interesting. With everyone moving around it was
fun to watch the kids walk by looking for you.
- 1:15pm - Silent Auction winners were
announced, with a record amount of money raised to
help pay for next years meet.
- 3pm - Annual meeting and Awards Ceremony
was held in the Jr. Fair Building (Air
Conditioned) with Dave being reelected as
president and two directors reelected. John Aibel,
the founder of the club 50 years ago, was in
attendance and said a few words.
- 5:30pm - The Memorial Picnic, our final
meal of the week together, gave us a chance to
remember past members that made such a great club
possible and say goodbys for another year.
- 2019 Nationals
- 2018 Nationals
- 2017 Nationals
- 2016 Nationals
- 2015 Nationals
- 2014 Nationals
- 2013 Nationals
- 2012 Nationals
- 2011 Nationals
- 2010 Nationals
- 2009 Nationals
- 2008 Nationals
- 2007 Nationals
- 2006 Nationals
- 2005 Nationals
- 2004 Nationals
- 2003 Nationals
- 2002 Nationals
- 2001 Nationals
- 2000 Nationals
- 1999 Nationals - 1,2,3,4,5
- 1998 Nationals - 1,2,3,4,5
- 1997 Nationals - 1,2,3,4
- 1996 Nationals - 1,2,3