Years 1970 - 1981 are available as photocopies only, on special request.
Some of the Early issues do not contain much technical info or pictures.
Last Roster of Members - $5 + $2 postage
For Quarterlies and booklets, please add postage: $3.00
for 1-2 issues and $.50 more for each additional Booklet or
To order from the club:
Dan and Lisa PethAll major credit cards accepted on phone orders. Make Checks out to Crosley Auto Club (CAC)
3745 Weckerly Rd
Monclova, OH 43542
$3.50 + Postage
2 3/4 inches across bottom
Crosley Motors Incorporated
Restoration Tips1998 revision - $2.00 + $1.00 postage If you are restoring for originality this is a must have. This booklet tells you what a judge looks for, what colors were used and paint numbers, when available. This booklet was first published in 1979 and has evolved as more information was discovered.
The Beginning To The End
These are interesting booklets with photos and information both historic and technical.
All photos are factory or period.
50th Anniversary of CAC Plaque
Cast aluminum, made in USA, 5x9 inches and 1/4 inch thick, black epoxy paint background with brushed aluminum raised areas.
Tan & Blue Tee Shirt
| Decal and
Crosley arrow vinyl decal and oval logo magnet; $2 each shipped
Plastic License Plate Frames
$10 each shipped
Metal Hot/Cold Cups
$10 each shipped
Insulated Lunch Bag/6 Pack Cooler
Black Pocket Tee Shirt
Powel Crosley Jr. and the 20th Century
These tapes can be loaned for a $20 deposit that will be refunded minus $5.00 postage upon return of the tape.
We have original paint chip sheets and paint chips of modern paints with corresponding numbers. Chips are loaned for a $100 deposit that will be refunded minus $5.00 postage upon return of the paint chips. Only one year's chips loaned at a time.
1. Ads are limited to Crosley related items. Please include prices if applicable.
2. All free ads are limited to 30 words or less, not counting name and address.
3. One free ad per Quarterly per member. Additional ads are $.15 per word or see display rates below.
4. Ads from none members are free if space allows.
5. All ads are subject to editing of nonessential information and space.
6. PLEASE PRINT OR TYPE LEGIBLY. Place ads on separate cards to aid in sorting. Please forward any fee due to the club when sending in your ad.
7. Free ads can be submitted via Email, include a Snail Mail address in your ad if you want to sell to the whole membership of the club - CAC@CrosleyAutoClub.com
Free Ads will be placed in the next issue of the Quarterly.
Paid Ad Rates (PDF)